Range / Grounds Committee
Committee Chair: Brian Brown
The Range Committee is responsible for maintaining the various shooting ranges at our facility. Our property includes ranges for rifle, pistol, muzzleloaders, and more with covered and open shooting positions.
Committee Chair: Elliott Sulcove
The Committee works to improve our steel shoot offerings for those interested in non-magnum handgun shooting.
Committee Chair: Bill Kady
Timberline Sporting Clays - now featuring all automatic traps.
Open Sundays - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Challenging 50 bird course
Sporting Clay Rules
- Sign up hours: 8:00am - 2:00pm (last squad out at 2pm)
- Shooting begins at 8:30am
- Eye & ear protection required
- Shot size - No larger than 7 1/2 permitted
- No shot load heavier than 1 1/8 oz.
- Ammo available $7.50 / box 25
- Gun rentals not available
- Novice shooters are welcome
- Target loads only
Sporting Clay Pricing (effective 06/01/2019)
- Ladies/Juniors (age 17 and under) - 50 targets $9.00
- Member - 50 targets $10.00
- Non-Member - 50 targets $12.00
- Wobble - open when help is available - 25 targets $5
- Punch cards available (20 rounds) $180.00
PISTOL AND RIFLE RANGES ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT ANY TIME
**NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON PROPERTY**
The Trap Committee holds informal wobble trap shooting every Thursday night from 6:00 p.m. through 9:00 p.m., rain or shine. The Committee has a main field with a covered shooting pavilion and a total of six traps, which can be used in any combination depending on shooter preference and skill level. The trap field is fully illuminated.
We also have the capacity to shoot standard trap upon request.
All shooters regardless of skill level are welcome. All shotgun gauges are permitted, but shot size is restricted to No. 7 ½ or smaller.
The cost of 1 round is $5.00 for 25 birds.
Contact: Elliott Sulcove, (717) 422-3962