PLEASE NOTE: RIFLE AND ARCHERY RANGES ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AT ANY TIME
**NO ALCOHALIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON PROPERTY**
- Sporting Clays Committee: Chair: Brian Brown Phone: (717) 552-6886
Open to the public and Club members on Sunday between the hours of 08:00 a.m. to approximately 2:00 p.m.
This Committee provides both members and the public a 12 (twelve) station, 50 (Fifty) bird course. They are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of this course, along with all of the vehicles and equipment, such as but not limited to the operation of the automatic traps.
Sporting Clay Rules:
- Sign up hours: 8:00am - 2:00pm (last squad out at 2pm)
- Shooting begins at 8:30am
- Eye & ear protection required
- Shot size - No larger than 7 1/2 permitted
- No shot load heavier than 1 1/8 oz.
- Ammo available $7.50 / box 25
- Novice shooters are welcome
- Target loads only
Sporting Clay Pricing (effective 06/01/2019):
- Ladies/Juniors (age 17 and under) - 50 targets $9.00
- Member - 50 targets $10.00
- Non- Member - 50 targets $12.00
- Wobble - open when help is available - 25 targets $5
- Punch cards available (20 rounds) $180.00
- Trap: Chair: Brian Brown Phone: (717) 552-6886
Open to the public and Club members on Thursday between the hours of 06:00 p.m. to approximately 9:00 p.m.
This Committee provides, both members and the public, with informal wobble trap shooting. The field is fully illuminated, with a covered shooting pavilion so shooting is authorized after sunset and rain or shine. There are a total of six traps, which may be used in any combination, depending on shooter preference and skill level. All shooters, regardless of skill level are welcome. All shotgun gauges are permitted but shot size is restricted to No. 7 ½ or smaller. The cost of 1 round is $5 for 25 birds.
3. Steel Target: Chair: John Greenmyer Phone: (717) 440-4925
Open to the public and Club members on second Sunday of each month between the hours of 08:00 a.m. to approximately 3:00 p.m.
The Committee works to improve our steel shoot offerings for those interested in non-magnum handgun shooting.
4. Pistol: Chair: Ron Weishaar Phone: (717) 360-5087
This committee is in the process of formation. It is intended for Club members only and would get exclusive use of the indoor range each Monday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., with the exception of Executive Meeting nights. It would be responsible for providing the manpower to clean and maintain the areas in which it uses, which are the Indoor range and small meeting room.
5. Archery: Chair: Ray Barber Phone: (717) 658-8075
This committee is also in the process of formation. It is initially intended for Club members only and to establish a practice range for archers. It would be responsible for providing the manpower to clean and maintain the areas and ranges in which it uses.
6. Trap Team: Chair: Brian MacWilliams Phone: (717) 360-1517
This committee is also in the process of formation. It shall provide a reserved time on Tuesday nights for committee members to practice. It would be responsible for providing the manpower to clean and maintain the areas and ranges in which it uses, and would assume the duties of the Trap Committee on Thursday nights that are open to the public.