New members are being accepted!
The membership year for Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club is January 1 through December 31 of the current year. The current membership fees are:
$45.00 Yearly Dues (no access to grounds) or $60.00 Yearly Dues (access to grounds, outdoor/indoor ranges, restrooms)
$25.00 Initiation Fee (New Members)
$5.00 RFID card (one-time charge)(This card allows you access to the Grounds via the electronic gate)(Do not throw this card away keep for next year!)
There is no fee for a Junior Membership (child of CRGC member). A junior member must be 8 years of age for membership. A junior member can become a regular member at age 19 with no initiation fee. Adults and Juniors must fill out SEPARATE WAIVER FORMS and APPLICATIONS with New Membership.
Membership will be good through the current year.
To Apply for Membership
Send a completed and signed membership application plus a completed and signed liability waiver form along with the fees required to:
Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club
P.O. Box 203
Chambersburg, PA 17201
A sponsor is REQUIRED for membership. That person is responsible for ensuring your familiarization with the Bylaws, and rules of the Club. They will be the person you go to with questions, as they should be familiar with the right person of which to ask a given question. If you do not know a current member, please come to any of the following to introduce yourself and to gain insight into the club:
- A meeting on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Clubhouse, except during the month of January. (Please note, that at least for the near term, that starting at 6:00 PM, there will be an orientation for new peprsonnel. If interested, please attend.)
- A Trout Committee meeting on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Clubhouse, except during the month of July and December.
- Trap on Thursday nights from 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
- Sporting Clays on Sunday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM.
The Board of Directors must approve new memberships, normally at the monthly Executive Committee Meeting at the beginning of each month.
Members will be mailed their membership cards and welcome packet if approved. Once approved, you can get your RFID card at the general membership meeting every 3rd Tuesday of each month except January.
Reminders to All Members
- If you are planning to use the ranges and bringing one (1) guest, it is required that they sign a liability waiver BEFORE shooting. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Membership renewal forms are sent out in the fall of each year and must be sent back by December 31 of same year. If not, new membership is needed and full fee will again be required to re-join.