New members are being accepted!
The membership year for Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club is January 1 through December 31 of the current year. The current membership fees are:
$45.00 Yearly Dues (no access to grounds)
$60.00 Yearly Dues (access to grounds, outdoor/indoor ranges, restrooms)
$25.00 Initiation Fee (New Members)
$5.00 RFID card (one-time charge)
There is no fee for a Junior Membership (child of CRGC member). A junior member must be 8 years of age for membership. A junior member can become a regular member at age 19 with no initiation fee.
New membership applications submitted from September 1 through the end of current year do not require the initiation fee. Membership will be good through the current year.
To Apply for Membership
Send a completed and signed membership application plus a completed and signed membership waiver form along with the fees required to:
Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club
P.O. Box 763
Chambersburg, PA 17201
A sponsor is REQUIRED for membership. If you do not know a current member, please come to any of the following:
- A meeting on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Clubhouse.
- Trap on Thursday nights from 6:00 - 9:00 PM to introduce yourself and to gain insight into the club.
- Sporting Clays on Sunday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM to introduce yourself and to gain insight into the club.
Reminders to All Members
- If you are planning to use the ranges and bringing one (1) guest, it is required that they sign a guest liability waiver BEFORE shooting. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Register your fish, deer, and turkeys for both Juniors and Adults. Contact Troy Wingert at (717) 860-5678.