The membership year for Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club is January 1 through December 31 of the current year. The current membership fees are:
$45.00 Yearly Dues (no access to grounds)
$60.00 Yearly Dues (access to grounds, outdoor/indoor ranges, restrooms)
$25.00 Initiation Fee (New Members)
$5.00 RFID card (one-time charge)
There is no fee for a Junior Membership (child of CRGC member). A junior member must be 8 years of age for membership. A junior member can become a regular member at age 19 with no initiation fee.
New membership applications submitted from September 1 through the end of current year do not require the initiation fee. Membership will be good through the current year.
To Apply for Membership
Send a completed and signed membership application plus a completed and signed membership waiver form along with the fees required to:
Chambersburg Rod and Gun Club
P.O. Box 763
Chambersburg, PA 17201
A sponsor is REQUIRED for membership. If you do not know a current member, please come to any of the following:
- A meeting on the third Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Clubhouse.
- Trap on Thursday nights from 6:00 - 9:00 PM to introduce yourself and to gain insight into the club.
- Sporting Clays on Sunday 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM to introduce yourself and to gain insight into the club.
Reminders to All Members
- If you are planning to use the ranges and bringing one (1) guest, it is required that they sign a guest liability waiver BEFORE shooting. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Register your fish, deer, and turkeys for both Juniors and Adults. Animals can be registered at Keystone Country Store (186 Path Valley Road in Fort Loudon, PA) or Critter Creations (1540 Siloam Road in Chambersburg, PA)